Date: Friday, February 19, 2016
Time: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Location: Roth’s in West Salem: The Founder’s Room
A continental breakfast will be provided!
Please join Churchill Leonard Lawyers for an informal discussion group designed to assist our agricultural community with issues that can have a major impact on the continuing operation of family farms.
On Friday, February 19, 2016, Churchill Leonard Lawyers will be presenting Protecting the Family Farm, a discussion about succession planning and protection of family farms through the use of limited liability companies and well-crafted operating agreements, specifically prepared and tailored to our clients’ needs by Churchill Leonard Lawyers.
Topics for discussion include:
- Successful transitions of family farms;
- Protecting land assets from civil liability;
- Capping valuation of farm assets;
- Managing the family farm LLC as an asset for non-farming heirs; and
- Addressing estate planning and family concerns without disruption to the existing family farm.
Seating is limited so please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, February 10, 2016.