The firm represents property owners in the purchase, sale or lease of residential, agricultural and commercial real estate.
Our attorneys are familiar with options, commercial and residential leases, land sale contracts, 1031 exchanges and other real estate financing arrangements, land use, zoning and taxation issues. Members of the firm assist the firm’s clients in the writing of earnest money agreements, obtaining financing, closing of the transactions, real estate management as well as the foreclosure of liens, contracts, mortgages and trust deeds.
- Purchase of real estate and/or farm land
- Personal, professional, farm, dairy and crop leases
- Land Sale Contracts
- Trust Deeds and notes
- UCC filings
- Security Agreements
- Crop liens
- Foreclosures, FED filings and evictions
- Homeowner and neighborhood association agreements, Bylaws and CC&R
- Commercial development (ground leases and contracts)