Sean’s practice focuses on legal issues related to families such as bankruptcy, debtor and creditor rights, divorce, child custody and grandparent rights. He also represents families and businesses in transactions and personal matters that require dispute resolution, contracts and leases, including:
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon, 2007, J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence.
- Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah, 1998, B.A., Bachelor of Arts — Economics.
- Clatsop Community College, Astoria, Oregon, 1994, A.A., Associate of Arts — Oregon Transfer Degree.
- Member, Oregon State Bar, 2007-Present.
- Member, Marion County Bar Association, 2007-Present.
- Committee Member, Oregon State Bar Legal Ethics Committee, 2013.
- Board of Directors, Salem Kiwanis, 2010-Present.
Sean has called Oregon his home for the better part of 25 years. He is active in his local church and is dedicated to serving the community. In his free time, he plays golf, spends time with his family, and enjoys reading.