Andrew’s practice focuses on land use and planning, general business law, real estate law, and agricultural law, including:
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon, 2007, J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence.
- University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon, 2004, B.S., Bachelor of Science – Political Science, Minor – English Literature.
- Chemeketa Community College, Salem, Oregon, 2001, A.A.O.T., Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer Degree.
- Member, Oregon State Bar.
- Member, Marion County Bar Association.
- President, Rotary Club of South Salem (Rotarian of the Year 2009-2010).
- Board of Directors, Marion County Youth Impact (2008-2010).
Presentations & Authorships
- Speaker: Churchill Leonard Lawyers Seminar, “Protecting the Family Farm”, 2015.
- Speaker: Salem Association of Realtors, “Seller Financing: New Rules and Limits”, 2014.
- Speaker: National Business Institute (NBI), “Drafting LLC Operating Agreements”, 2014.
- Speaker: Lawyer Retreat, “Agri-tourism and Winery Event Law in Oregon”, 2013. (PDF)
Andrew grew up in Stayton and Silverton, and his family are long-time residents of Oregon. He is an enthusiastic supporter of University of Oregon athletics and enjoys spending time with his family, watching movies, listening to music, and playing sports — including golf and swimming. Andrew is very active in the Rotary Club of South Salem.